"Smooth and refine pores and congestion and get intense skin hydration with the Dermaroller at-home treatment and this carefully selected combination of professional skincare ingredients."
✓ Open pores
✓ Tired and dull skin
✓ Dehydrated skin
The Dermaroller Pore Refiner Kit targets ‘open pores’ while also smoothing and hydrating the skin. The kit contains the original Dermaroller which works to stimulate the skin’s renewal process to normalise the skin structure and smooth the appearance of pores. This activity is enhanced with the peptides and Vitamin A featured in the Dermaroller Lipopeptide with Vitamin A.
In addition, your skin will get a double hit of hydration with both the Hyaluronic Acid Serum – a light daily serum that is also perfect for use immediately after your Dermaroller treatment – and the luxurious Dermaroller Masks which are the perfect weekly skin treat.
Your Kit Includes
- Original Dermaroller Home Roller and Cleaner with storage case
- Dermaroller Hyaluronic Acid Serum (30ml)
- Dermaroller Lipopeptide with Vitamin A (30ml)
- Dermaroller Masks (box of 10)
Key Ingredients & Technologies
- 0.2mm ultra-sharp needles – the optimum number of premium quality needles on a German engineered Dermaroller
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the skin, but is degraded by the body over time. It helps with moisture retention so your skin looks and feels firmer for longer.
- Matrixyl® a peptide that increases the production of the skin’s own collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Shea butter has a nourishing, soothing and protective effect on the skin
- Vitamin A increases exfoliation helping to restore the skins natural processes
- Vitamin C brightens the skin and protects cells from free radical damage
- Urea a natural hydrator already present within the skin
- Allantoin smooths and softens the skin, and promotes skin cell repair and regeneration
How to Use
AM - cleanse the skin and apply one pump of the HA serum, gently massaging it into the skin.
PM - cleanse the skin and apply one pump of the Lipopeptide with Vitamin A, gently massaging it into the skin.
The HA Serum can also be used immediately after your Dermaroller home-treatment to boost hydration. Avoid using your Lipopeptide with Vitamin A on the evenings that you use your Dermaroller.
Original Dermaroller Home Roller
We recommend using the Dermaroller Home Roller in the evening, 2-3 times a week. Watch our video below to see how to perform the treatments.
Use the mask once per week after your Dermaroller treatment – you can store the mask in the fridge to make it even more refreshing!
Thoroughly cleanse you face and hands. Open the pouch, remove the mask and unfold. First remove the blue protective film and place the Dermaroller Mask with the silky side on your face. Then remove the white protective film and press on the mask firmly to ensure the mask makes contact with all of your face. Then sit back and relax whilst the mask works its magic.
After 20-30 minutes the mask will start to dry out so you can then remove it and gently massage the rest of the product into your skin.